Use mapping and substance identity profile
This section contains the use mapping and substance identity profile for ethanol
Substance identity profile
The Dossier submitted is for ethanol that meets the following definition:
- > 80% ethanol by mass (excluding any water present)
- Classified only highly flammable R11 under the Dangerous Substance Directive (67/548)
- Contains no impurities classified as category 1 or 2 carcinogens, mutagens or reprotoxic substances under the EC Dangerous Substances Directive 67/548) (equivalent to category 1A or 1B carcinogens, mutagens or reprotoxic substances under regulation 1272/2008) that when totalled come to more than 0.1% by weight.
- < 3% methanol by weight (exclude any water present in the calculation.)
- <1% acetaldehyde by weight (exclude any water present in the calculation.).
 Equivalent to 2368g per hectolitre
 Equivalent to 789g per hectolitre
3889 x viewed